Thursday, July 21, 2011

Solstice Cafe


Solstice Cafe
529 Pandora Street
June 27, 2011
**** Fernwood Coffee
++++ Goodies

http://solsticecafe.ca/coffee-tea

I don't know how I overlooked this place.  it is across the street from Habit Coffee.  It has a fuller menu, but i only had a coffee and pastry, both excellent.  It seems that I arrived on the last day it will look like this, as they are closing for a month of renovations.  i will have to return when it is done and do another entry. It has a nice, friendly warm atmosphere, and seems to attract a 'homespun' clientelle. It was crowded, so I ended up sharing a table with three Oak Bay kinda casual business men, who were quite curious about what i was doing. They serve Fernwood Coffee, which I love, and Silk Road Teas. After hours, solstice cafĂ© plays host to singers, poets, philosophers, artists, protestors and many others with something to share…I haven't been to any of these, but now I know about it, I may give it a try.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    this is Meg from solstice cafe, I LOVE this image, and am wondering about the possibility of using it on our website? send me an email if you are interested... meg@solsticecafe.ca

    p.s. reno's or done, please come in for a coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. coffee franchise

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog was extremely helpful. I really appreciate your kindness in sharing this with me and everyone else! alinshop buy domestic USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to share a testimony on how Le_Meridian funding service helped me with loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project , I'm very grateful and i promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for way to expand his or her business project.the company is funding company. Anyone seeking for finance support should contact them on lfdsloans@outlook.com Or lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp 1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant. 

    ReplyDelete