Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Village on Estevan.

/


The Village on Estevan Estevan Street.
March 18, 2010
*****
 http://www.thevillagerestaurant.ca/
 
I started this journal in the Village, after a walk with  Zoe the Wonder Dog on Willows Beach, and while I often return here for the excellent food, I don't usually just come for a coffee.  It's not because their coffee isn't good.  It is.  In fact, it was here that I learned to love Americanos.  When I first started coming here, I was drinking decaff, and while their decaff was ok, it lacked the va va voom that i preferred.  So after I found out that coffee can be GOOD for asthmatics, I switched to Americanos.  This day I was waiting for friends to join me for one of their delicious breakfasts, so out came the journal.  I believe they get their coffee from  Discovery Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment